Together we Excel
Marau-a-Kura - Local School Curriculum
In consultation with our wider community, we will strive for our Year 8 Graduates to;
- Be a life-long learner.
- Be aware of, and respect the position of Te Tangata Whenua, Aotearoa.
- Engage with Haurakitanga (the history of Hauraki) Thames – Coromandel.
- Become bi-cultural/ bi-lingual in Te Reo me ona tikanga Maori.
- Embrace diversity and culture as a foundation for success.
- Advocate to sustain our wider community, building an in-depth knowledge of the services and industries of our urban and rural population, past and present.
- Engage in community thinking, accessing local people, resources & contexts.
- Explore our natural environment, respect and protect it for future generations.