From our BoT
Growing our membership at Governance Level
Kotahi te hoe, ka ū te waka ki uta - Paddling in unison the waka will reach land.
Our school will be a vibrant and diverse safe place of learning, where ALL will strive co operatively for excellence.
The board of trustees is a crown entity and is responsible for the governance of this school. The key focus of their role is the improvement of student progress and achievement.
At Thames South School, the board of trustees is responsible for the following board-level overarching policies:
- Curriculum and Student Achievement Policy
- Documentation and Self-Review Policy
- Employer Responsibility Policy
- Finance and Property Management Policy
- Health, Safety, and Welfare Policy
- Legislation and Administration Policy
Click on the button to connect to our operational documents or have your say on Policy Review; Login: thamessouth Password: thamessouth
Andrea Johnston - Chair